In this article, you will find out how to access and manage your quiz feature.
- Accessing the quiz feature
- Creating a quiz
- Adding questions to your quizzes
- Editing or removing questions
- Viewing your quiz results
- Analyzing your quiz results
- Front End View
Accessing the Quiz feature
- From the Admin Panel, select App.
- Search for Quiz and select it.
Creating a Quiz
- From the main page, click on the + New Quiz icon and fill in the title. Attendees will see this as the header for the quiz.
- (Optional) Set a password for your quiz if you would like to add an additional level of security. Similarly, you can also add a time limit for participants, and control if respondents are able to see the right answers after submitting their quiz.
- (Optional) You can also control who would be able to access your quiz through the Access Rights option. By default, your quiz visibilities are set to everyone.
- Select Save Changes once you are done to create a quiz.
Adding questions to your quizzes
- If you have multiple quizzes set up, select the quiz you want to edit by clicking on the quiz's name.
- Ensure that you are on the Questions tab. Select + New Question and customize your quiz. If you have less than 6 choices, leave the remaining choices blank. Don’t forget to select the correct choice and fill-in question points if you want to gamify your attendees’ experience!
- Press the Save button and you have created your question.
Editing or removing questions
- If you have multiple quizzes set up, select the quiz you want to edit and ensure that you are on the Questions tab.
- Select the Edit button on a given question, and directly edit the selected question. If you wish to delete the question from the quiz, click the Delete button instead to permanently delete it. Kindly note that this action is irreversible.
- Press the Save button and you have created your question!
Viewing your Quiz results
- If you have multiple quizzes set up, select the quiz whose results you are interested in. Do note that at least one participant has to have submitted their answers before any results will be shown.
- Select the Results tab to view the aggregated answers of your participants.
Analyzing your quiz results
- If you have multiple quizzes set up, select the quiz whose results you are interested in.
- Select the Analytics page to gain a deeper insight into your results. You can view the score distribution of your quiz, as well as other useful functions such as the median and mode of your results.
- Name: You can rename this module instead of calling it Quiz.
- Visibility: Visibility can be enabled/disabled anytime for the Quiz to be visible or invisible.
- Access Rights: Rights can be given to either everyone, specific groups, or none
Front End view of Quiz
This will be the attendees' view of the Quiz from the front end.