In this article, you will be able to learn how to setup payment methods. Please approach your relevant event admins on your organization's preferred payment methods.
- Accessing and enabling your payment options
- Set up Payment Methods
- Integrating Stripe as a payment option
- Integrating NETS as a payment option
- Integrating Cash, Bank Transfers or Checks
- Creating a Refund Policy
Accessing and enabling your payment options
At the Registration tab, go to the left panel, click Settings ➔ Payment.
Set up Payment Methods
- Set order time limit on the available field and set Currency.
- Select the checkbox located on the left of the payment option you wish to enable or disable payment method. For stripe or NETS, please connect or configure the relevant accounts.
Integrating Stripe as a payment option
- From the Payment page, click on the Connect button located beside the Stripe logo. A new tab will appear
2. From the new tab, login to your Stripe account. If you do not have a Stripe account, please create an account with Stripe before proceeding.
3. Once you are done, the connect button will change into a red disconnect button.
Integrating NETS as a payment option
- From the Payment page, click on the Configure button located beside the NETS logo. A pop up window will appear.
- Enter in your Merchant ID and your Terminal ID. Alternatively, if you have set up your credentials from the Account payment settings, you may leave these fields blank.
- Select the Save button to complete the configuration.
Integrating Cash, Bank Transfers or Checks
- From the Payment page, click on the checkbox beside the relevant payment option you wish to enable.
- Include payment instructions on how attendees can make the necessary payments for each payment method. Do note that changes made here will automatically be saved.
Creating a Refund Policy
- From the Payment page, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the details of your refund policy. Do note that the refund policy cannot be changed after an order has been placed.