In this article, you will learn how to access and manage your Virtual Booths.
- What is a Virtual Booth
- Setup Virtual Booth
- Add content to virtual booth
- Inviting Exhibitor Administrators and Representatives
- Categorising and grouping booths
- Attendee View of Virtual Booth
What is a Virtual Booth
A virtual booth is a virtual space where sponsors and exhibitors can exhibit their product or services by uploading product videos and photos, as well as other collaterals that can be readily available for download for event attendees, where necessary.
It is designed to engage attendees/users in meaningful interactions during the event. A Virtual Booth can display a range of content, including static text, logos, banners, video and products and services.
Attendees/users can interact with Virtual Booth Representatives directly by clicking on the Chat button, users may send a 1:1 message or plan a 1:1 video conference meeting within the event by clicking on the Arrange Meeting button, if the setting is made available.
Setup Virtual Booth
- Select +New to add a new exhibitor booth.
- Fill in the necessary fields.
- Exhibitor logo recommended size: 400 x 245
- Name character limit: 32
- Headline character limit: 150
- Booth Size selection: Large, Medium, Small, Mini
- Listing Page Banner: Display on exhibitor list for Large, Medium and Small Booths respectively
Recommended size for banners:
Large - 2000 x 500
Medium - 988 x 500
Small - 650 x 50
- Complete remaining fields and set Access Rights where necessary and Save.
Add Content to Virtual Booth
- Go to Contents tab and click Add Content
- Select content type from the dropdown list
- To add more content for the same exhibitor, click on the green + button and continue until all contents are included (This page will auto-save).
Note: If you copy and paste information, all formatting will be lost and you may need to align and reformat accordingly.
Inviting Exhibitor Administrators and Representatives
This would allow exhibitor administrators to upload and edit their own booth’s content
- From the Exhibitors feature, select the exhibitor that you wish to add an administrator or representative.
- Select the Admins tab.
- Add in the email(s) of the representative or administrator:
- Exhibitor Administrator : Admins are able to edit details, upload contents, manage representatives and view booth data.
- Exhibitor Representative: Representatives are able to see attendee list, moderate discussions and engage in private chats
Categorising and grouping booths
- Click Manage Categories at the top of the exhibitors list page.
- Select Add New Category and key in the desired category name(s).
- Select the Save button.
- To apply the category to the desired booth(s), select the checkbox and Assign Category.
- From the popup, select the Category from the dropdown list and click save.
- Name: You can rename this module instead of calling it Exhibitors.
- Visibility: Visibility can be enabled/disabled anytime for the Exhibitors to be visible or invisible.
- Access Rights: Rights can be given to either everyone, specific groups, or none
Attendee View of Virtual Booth
The attendees' view of the Virtual Booth landing page is shown below.
Note: View is according to the booth size
Platinum Sponsor view: Large
Gold Sponsor view: Small
Silver Sponsor: Mini (Frequently used)